How to make a countdown timer when the download button link appears?
Here is how to add a Countdown Timer in a Download Button to a Blogger Post or Website. Download button with a timer.
We have all seen on many downloading sites that there is a kind of timer running before you can download something. This article will show you how to use that timer on any of your blog posts, whether you're integrating download links or redirecting links. I will mention steps on how you can make a countdown timer when the download button link appears.
Below are the steps to create a download button with timer:
1. Create a Page. In case of blogger go to Pages > New Page.
2. Give a title of downloadable content or about that particular link on which you want your user to wait.
3. Go to the HTML view in the page you created.
4. Remove all the code from there and paste the code given below.
< Click Here For The Script />
5. Don't forget to put the URL to which you want to redirect to your URL here.
6. Put your Adsense code on wherever it is written Adsense code here.
Note: Don't put too many ads one is enough either you put above or down.
7. Publish the page.
8. When you view it a default 15 seconds timer is there you can change it though & the user who visits will be redirected automatically to the URL you provided.
9. At last, you have to copy the link of that page you created & paste it on the particular article where you have written the content & where you want your user to redirect to the download page.
I hope this small tutorial is helpful. In case of any doubts or problems comment down below I will assist you.
An Engineer by passion and Technology Enthusiast.