Do you suspect that multiple numbers have been registered on your Aadhar number or that a SIM card retailer is using your identity to distribute multiple SIM cards in your name? Are you receiving any SMS from banks or from multiple services that you haven't subscribed to?
You may be at a high risk of fraud. Someone might be using SIM cards in your name, and you will never know. If he does any crime, you will be caught. There are many cases coming up in India where people are being blackmailed by someone unknown, who is taking loans on your name and identity with a number that is registered on your name. So, in this article, I'll explain how to find out how many SIM cards are registered in my name in India.
The Indian Government has launched a portal named TAFCOP ( Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection ) which can show details on numbers registered to your identity or name. You just have to enter the currently active mobile number.
Below are the steps that you have to follow in order to check:
2. Enter any one of your mobile numbers that is registered in your name.
3. Now you have to click on Request OTP.
4. After validating OTP, a list of all the mobile numbers that are active in your name or identity will appear.
5. If you are not using any of the displayed mobile numbers, you can Report them by tapping on "This is not my Number," or if you see any numbers that have been discontinued, click on "Not Required." You can leave it as it is if all of the numbers displayed are yours. You can also tap on "Required", but it's not necessary.
1. How to check how many SIMs on Aadhar card?
> Refer the completely above to find out the number of SIM's registred on Aadhar Card.Also you can check Aadhar authentication history at UIDAI website.
2. How many SIM cards can one person have in India?
> The government makes a big decision on keeping multiple SIMs. The Central government has issued an order to disconnect the phone connections of people with more than nine sim cards.
3. What is TAFCOP and the full form of it?
> TAFCOP is a portal run by the government of India to control the issue of fraudulence through telecom services. TAFCOP stands for Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management & Consumer Protection.
I hope this article will help you to find any unauthorised numbers registered in your name. Feel free to comment down below and also share this as much as possible.