Are you looking for a smart passive income source where you simply follow some steps and leave it alone to generate some income using your internet or mobile data connection?
Here it is: this article will explain how to earn passive income using Honeygain.
What is HoneyGain?
HoneyGain is an app or software that helps its users make money online by sharing their internet connection. People can now allow their unused data to be used to generate some income. It's a truly passive income that comes easily.
Below are the steps on how to setup & get started:
1. Download HoneyGain. Honeygain can be installed on any Windows, Linux, MacOS, or Android device with a stable Internet connection.
2. Register with your details.
3. Once installed, HoneyGain will begin using your Internet data, whether it is from mobile data or a broadband internet connection. Make sure you allow HoneyGain to run in the background; don't worry, it consumes very minimal data.
4. You can have up to 10 active devices per account.The more devices you have, the faster you can earn.
5. Here, earning is based on points you gather; 1000 points are equal to 1$. Minimum withdrawal limits is 20$ once you gather 20000 points you will be able to withdraw via PayPal also via Jump Task wallet which can give you good amount of earnings in the form of crypto.
1. How to earn fast in HoneyGain?
Through referral program you can earn the most out of it. Also, it depends on your internet bandwidth, including your location and the no. of devices you have connected to the same HoneyGain account.
2. Is HoneyGain legit or safe?
Yes it is legit & safe. HoneGain is a completely legal and reliable passive income source that is slow but genuine.
3. How much HoneyGain pay for 1 GB in india?
You will get around 307 approx honey points from 1 GB data which is around 0.3$.
4. How long does it take to get $20 in HoneyGain?
It can take longer than usual based on your devices and internet bandwidth.
5. How many devices i can use in HoneyGain with the same account?
You can use 10 devices with the same account, but there is a catch: each device must use a different network or internet connection; otherwise, connecting 1 or more devices with the same network or internet connection will result in an error message saying "Network Overused."